In accordance with applicable data protection legislation we inform you that the personal data you have provided will be processed on the terms indicated below.
The data controller’s contact data are as follows:
- Corporate Name: Orona UK (the “Company”), company in the Orona Group
- Postal address: Business Park, 9 Europa View, Tinsley, Sheffield S9 1XH
- Telephone no.: +44 345 872 5100
- GDPR contact: email@example.com
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
- Orona UK may process your personal data on the legal basis and for the purposes indicated below:
Processing of data of Orona UK’s customers
- Management, execution, performance and control of the contractual relationship between you and Orona UK, based on the existence of such relationship. Said purpose will also include the necessary processing to provide the technical support services, organization of possible training, necessary activities to collect debts, respond to complaints, incidents and claims, and for Orona UK to analyze the quality of the services provided.
- Recording of calls in the context of any emergencies that may arise inside the elevators, on the basis of Orona UK’s legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with the contractual relationship entered into with the clients.
- Orona UK, also based on its legitimate interest in offering you a more complete service and to increase your satisfaction, may send you commercial communications and/or invitations to events related to the products and services that you have purchased. Orona UK, based on its legitimate interest to promote its events, may obtain images at those events and include them in publications in this regard.
In all cases you may exercise your right to object on the terms established in this clause.
Processing of data of Orona UK’s suppliers
- Management of any pre-contractual diligence and regulatory risk and compliance evaluation checks where necessary based on Orona UK's legitimate interest in meeting our corporate risk, and security obligations or compliance with legal obligations applicable in this regard.
- Management, execution, performance and control of the contractual relationship between you and Orona UK, based on the existence of such relationship.
- In addition, Orona UK, based on its legitimate interest to secure the loyalty of its suppliers, may send you invitations to events related to Orona UK’s products and services. Orona UK, based on its legitimate interest to promote its events, may obtain images at those events and include them in publications in this regard.
- You may exercise your right to object on the terms established in this clause where permitted under applicable legislation.
Management of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with Orona UK, based on its legitimate interest in effectively managing such relationship.
Video surveillance and access control
To carry out the necessary processing to control access to Orona UK’s facilities, and to capture images by installing video surveillance cameras at access points, for the sole purpose and based on the legitimate interest of Orona UK to safeguard the security of the persons, assets and materials at its facilities.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Orona UK shall store the data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you or for the time needed to carry out the processing in question, and during the mandatory time limit or statute of limitations period established in applicable legislation.
The recordings and information regarding access to the facilities will be stored for a period of one month from the time they are collected, following which they will be erased, unless they have to be stored to evidence conduct that violates the integrity of individuals, goods or facilities.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Your data may be disclosed to other companies in the corporate group of which Orona UK forms part, based on the existence of a legitimate interest, due to the need that companies have to interact and communicate with each other for the successful outcome of their activities (internal advertising purposes), and to the relevant public bodies if established in a legal obligation.
In addition, other group companies to centralize the management of the contractual relationship and providers of IT and/or technology services, security companies, call centers, legal advisors and companies that organize events, may have access to your personal data as data processors.
Orona UK may perform international transfers of your personal data to Group companies and/or service providers located outside the European Economic Area. Where the transfers are not subject to a level of protection equivalent to that of the applicable law of the Orona UK in Europe, Orona UK will ensure corresponding safeguards are implemented by means of standard contractual clauses.
For further information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate data.
- Right to erasure of your personal data.
- Right to object, i.e., to request that your personal data not be processed, for reasons related to your personal situation.
- Right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (i.e., if you challenge the accuracy of your data while the challenge is being verified).
- Right to data portability, i.e., to receive the personal data that you have provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller.
In order to exercise these rights please send an email to email@example.com. Once the request has been received you will be informed of any further information or documentation that needs to be provided to exercise those rights to the extent necessary for responding to your request.
You may also lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights.