Identification and Ownership
In accordance with article 10 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, we inform you that this website is operated by Orona S. Coop. (the “Owner”). The particulars of the Owner are as follows:
- Corporate name: Orona S. Coop., which forms part of the Orona Group.
- Registered company number: F20025318
- Registered office: Polígono Lastaola, 20120, Hernani, Gipuzkoa, Spain.
- Telephone no.: +34 943 33 66 00.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not agree with each and every one of these clauses and terms, please refrain from using the site.
We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time by changing them on the website. These terms were last updated on June 9th 2021.
Access to the site
The website is intended for use only by persons who are at least 18 years of age. By using the website, you confirm to us that you meet this requirement and that, if you are under the age of 18, you have received permission from your parent or guardian before using the website.
It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the website and is compatible with the website.
We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the website, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us. You must ensure that any registration details you provide are accurate. If you choose, or you are provided with, a log-on ID (such as a username and password or other identifier) as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your log-on ID and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or other security breach of which you become aware. We reserve the right to disable any log-on ID, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or if any details you provide for the purposes of registering as a user prove to be false.
Via the website, Owner provides access to and use of contents that the Owner or its collaborators have posted on the Internet. You undertake not to use any contents of the website for illegal purposes that are prohibited in these terms or by legislation in force, that may damage the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, disable, overload or impair the normal use of the contents, hardware, documents, files and any contents stored on any hardware owned or hired by the Owner, of other users or of any other Internet user.
About the contents and services offered at the website
This website may offer the following types of services:
- Informational services, which provide easy and effective access to information for citizens, the media, businesses, public authorities, and other interested parties, in this way increasing the transparency and understanding of Owner policies and activities.
- Interactive communication services, which allow for better relations with citizens, the media, businesses, civil society and the public, while also facilitating queries regarding Owner initiatives and policies.
- Transaction services, which allow access from the private zone to all of the basic forms of transactions, such as financial transactions, human resources transactions, enrollment at events, courses, or conferences, obtaining or purchasing documents, etc.
What you are allowed to do
You may only use the website for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these terms. You may retrieve and display content from the website on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the website and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to:
- 'scrape' content or store content of the website on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the content of the website;
- remove or change any content of the website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the website or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to the website from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the website, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use the website and anything available from the website for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
All rights granted to you under these terms will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in any content of the website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the website. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the website (only as permitted by these terms), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
We may change the format and content of the website from time to time. You agree that your use of the website is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and at your sole risk.
Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the website (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
We make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of the website and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded and we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using the website or relying on any of its content.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the website will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Your personal information
The Orona Group and each of the businesses included in the group deny any liability with respect to the information found outside of this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links appearing on this page is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information about the subject on the Internet, where the information offered on this website can be expanded upon. The presence of these links does not imply a suggestion, invitation, or recommendation to visit the linked web content, and therefore Owner shall not be liable for the results obtained through the use of said hypertext links. We are not responsible for any of the linked web content or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of or association with their operators or promoters.
All contents included in this website, in particular brands, trade names, industrial designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software or any other signs that can be subject to industrial and commercial use are protected by the intellectual property rights of Owner or of third parties which own them and have authorized their inclusion in this website. Consequently, any use and/or reproduction thereof through any medium, including the Internet, which includes domain names, social networks, websites, blogs, forums, etc. is prohibited without express consent by Owner.
The website https://www.orona-group.com/ or any part of it, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or utilized for any commercial purpose or other use that is not expressly permitted by our company.
Modification of the materials or their use for any other purpose represents a violation of copyright and other registered trademark rights.
For legal reasons, Owner may and will provide any information that may be requested to the competent authorities in accordance with applicable law, upon receipt of the pertinent judicial order. Such orders are only issued when a judge has a reasonable suspicion that the user has performed illegal activities. In this scenario and with the intention of cooperating with the judicial authorities, Owner may record and subsequently provide to the police upon presentation of the required judicial order, information related to the IP address that identifies the user's connection, as well as the exact time of the connection, user names, and passwords, among other information. In all cases IP addresses and connection times are recorded only for services where it is suspected that a user could potentially use the service for illegal purposes.
Under no circumstances shall user access and browsing be understood to imply authorization or to imply that said rights are waived, transferred or totally or partially assigned, or to imply the granting of any rights or expected rights, in particular over the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of said contents without prior express authorization by Owner or by the corresponding Owners.
Liability of the Owner
The user acknowledges that the website may contain typos or other errors that the Owner may not have noticed. Such errors will be corrected at the Owner’s discretion as and when they are identified. The Owner does not accept any liability in this connection. The website may also be updated periodically at the Owner’s discretion.
You should also be aware that communications through open networks are exposed to multiple threats and are therefore not secure. You are responsible for taking the appropriate technical measures to reasonably manage these threats, including having updated anti-virus and anti-malware software, as well as updated security patches for your browser. Should you require further information on security solutions to meet your particular needs, please contact your internet service provider.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Owner assumes no liability for any damage or loss you may incur as a result of risks inherent in the medium used or for any damage or loss incurred due to vulnerabilities in your systems and tools.
Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of any term implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded; or
- for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this, if you are a consumer and not a business user, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses, and if you are a business user, in no event shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses, or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other similar losses, and any liability we do have for losses you suffer is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable.
Subject to the above, the Owner assumes no liability for:
- Damage or loss of any type caused to your computer hardware due to viruses, worms, trojans or any other harmful elements.
- Damage or loss of any type you may experience due to telecommunications network failures or disruptions whereby the website services offered are suspended, canceled or interrupted. You acknowledge that access to the site requires services rendered by third parties that are beyond the control of the Owner (e.g., telecommunications network operators), and that the Owner is not liable for the reliability, quality, continuity or operation of such services and that the Owner is not responsible for guaranteeing availability of the service.
- These terms does not grant rights to any third parties.
- If any of the provisions of these terms are declared null and void, that provision will be replaced or removed. Under no circumstances will this affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms.
- These terms and any other claim arising between the parties in relation thereto, shall be governed by the Spanish law.
- Any conflicts arising due to the validity, performance, breach or interpretation of these terms shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of Spain.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms or any problems concerning the Site by email to email@example.com , by telephone on +34 943 33 66 00 between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or write to us at: Polígono Lastaola, 20120, Hernani, Gipuzkoa, Spain.